Course Outcome Toronto
PPP program focuses students on skills strategies of English professionally and academically. The program combines academic course work with advanced English language training to enable students to integrate smoothly and successfully into University and College preparation program (UCPP).
- Improve student’s academic English Language Skills through specially designed courses
- Go through structure to enhance writing skills English
- Leads students through the writing process with engaging writing assignments
- Develop greater professional skills and a stronger writing through in class performance
- Go through strong persuasive vocabulary and key phrases students should use on writing
- A very strong emphasis on presenting
- Achieve high academic goals
- Improve students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing, and grant students the ability to communicate, Advocating, Debating, give presentation and write essays
SGIC has a welcoming environment, studying in this school was a good opportunity to improve my English language skills including all areas such as grammar, listening, speaking and writing. Every day teachers gave us lessons about all skills to improve.
I really enjoyed the Pathway program. This program Is well focused for the academic area, which is really important for a good performance in college. I certainly recommend SGIC to study and improve English because it is a school that care about student learning.
- Natalia Tardin (Italy)